- Lettie Fouché School for mentally severely handicapped children in Bloemfontein has been a “SAFE HAVEN” for these “Angel Children” from across the Free State and surrounding provinces since 1953.
- A large part of Lettie Fouche’s learners come from very needy homes and, because the school is a Registered Welfare Organisation, as well as an “NPO”, we see it as our duty to take care of such children.
- The latter, and many other compulsory extra expenses, entail that the school annually bears the burden on its shoulders to raise more than 1 Million Rand through fundraising projects.
- Due to the COVID 19 “Disaster”, not a single one of the school's projects could take place in 2020.
- We are in big trouble now! There is no way that we can tackle 2021 with this backlog.
- However, a measure of peace returns when we remember that the community has always been there when Lettie Fouché “stumbled”. In times like these, we only see "one set of tracks in the sand", that of people like you (and our Heavenly Father) carrying Lettie Fouché.
- Thank you so much for allowing us to count on your support.
Terms and Conditions:
- This project is being launched for the benefit of Lettie Fouché School for mentally severely handicapped children in Bloemfontein.
- The project is launched under the supervision of the Auditing Firm, SJ Gerber Chartered Accountants.
- The project starts on 21 October 2020 at 12:00 and closes on 15 December 2020 at 12:00.
- No restriction on who may participate.
- The cost of one entry is R50.00 (Fifty Rand).
- Only participants who correctly answer the question posed in the competition qualify to win a prize.
- A participant can make as many R50.00 entries as he / she wants.
- Entries and method of payments only take place via the rules set for this competition. No other form of entry or payment will be valid.
- A participant can make R50.00 (or more) entries on different dates and times for the duration of the competition. All entries for the duration of the competition stand an equal chance of winning the prizes.
- An entry (ticket) that wins one of the prizes will not be eligible for the rest of the prizes.
- A participant who buys more than one R50.00 entry, can win more than one of the prizes, because all the other entries made by the person are still counting.
- The drawing of prizes will take place in the order in which the organizers of the competition has set out, in other words a ticket is drawn for a specific prize whose order is predetermined. A link will be sent to all participants when he / she registers and purchase a ticket(s) for the live draw on 15 December 2020. The live draw will take place on 15 December 2020 at 18:00.
- A prize is not exchangeable for anything else and the decision of the organisers are final.
- Results of the competition will be announced telephonically as well as via social media.
- Prize winners must claim their prize (s) on or before 20 December 2020 at 12:00, otherwise the prize will fall back to Lettie Fouché School.
- A winner will be able to appoint someone to receive the prize on his / her behalf. The organisers will in such a case set out certain basic requirements.
to all our sponsors!
SEQUENCE OF PRIZE DRAWS
NASHUA - R 5 000.00 (CASH)
SPARTA BEEF - R 2 000.00 ( MEAT HAMPER)
DIAMOND EXPRESS - 100 LITERS FUEL ( VALUE +/- R 1 500.00)
BEEFMASTER - R 5 000.00 (MEAT HAMPER)
ENGEN PRELLERPLEIN BFN - R 5 000.00 (CASH)
RUSGENOT TRANSPORT - WES COAST BREAK AWAY – 5 NIGHTS, 6 PERSONS, PORT OWEN, MARCH / APRIL 2021 (VALUE +/- R10,000)
KLOPPERS / KENWOOD - FOOD PROCESSOR (VALUE +/- R3,000)
AFRIWORLD REMOVALS - R 5 000.00 (CASH)
KRITZINGER TRANSPORT - VALENTINE BREAK AWAY KEISANDS (KEI MOUTH) 8 PERSONS, 9 – 15 FEBRUARY 2021 (VALUE +/- R8,000)
BEEFMASTER - R 5 000.00 (MEAT HAMPER)
TATE TRANSPORT - R 10 000.00 (CASH)
MICHAEL VERMAAK BOERDERY - 4 KUDU CARCASSES (VALUE +/- R18,000)
SKY COUNTRY SLAGHUIS - R 10 000.00 (CASH)
TAU PELE CONSTRUCTION - R 20 000.00 (CASH)